Most people , who want to achieve something that’s important, have a list of goals. This past weekend, I was rummaging through my desk and found a Goal List I wrote a while back. I looked over them and found that I fell short on some and still working on others. But, I re-dedicated myself to achieving these objectives. At least I’ll try to be more aware of the goals I set forth.
I wanted to share the list with my supporters and those who are trying to reach their Goal Mountaintop:
1. I will write everyday no matter what.
2. I will carry my notebook everywhere I go to record my life and ideas.
3. I will not be afraid to write.
4. I will not be afraid of failure.
5. I will not be afraid of rejection.
6. I will not be afraid of success
7. I will fight for my place in the world.
8. I have ideas that need to be expressed.
9. I will not be intimidated by anyone.
10. I will observe and process my surroundings
11. I must become better than what I am now in the eyes of God and my family
12. When I’m feeling strong emotions, I will write it out.
Thank you for letting me share and hopefully someone can benefit from this.